Thursday, September 30, 2010

Worth Mentioning


So this has nothing to do with our little challenge, but it's worth mentioning (for the New Yorkers & Delawareans) at least. This weekend and next week at BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music), Pina Bausch Tanztheater Wuppertal will be performing, Vollmond (Full Moon). Here's the link with a short video of the performance. I promise I'm not a marketing rep for BAM, but I highly recommend seeing Pina Bausch's work sometime during your lifetime. Her work is truly stunning.

Just thought you should know.



2 comments:

  1. I loved this show! I always think her work is so beautiful and inspiring. Would love to hear what you thought about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved loved loved it too! Her work is always so beautiful, but then you mix that with gorgeous women with long flowing hair and beautiful men and passionate dancing from both sexes, some humor, emotions of all kinds, a small river on stage and loads of "water" dancing and rock splashing and it's pure gloriousness. I loved it all, but the final ten minutes could have gone on for hours and I wouldn't have gotten tired of it. If only to have a budget like that, right!?! What did you think? Let's talk sometime soon about it.

    ReplyDelete