Monday, November 29, 2010

One week later...

Hi Ladies....it's one week after the end of our fitness challenge. How did you all fare on your first week of total freedom (and with it being Thanksgiving too)? I will be the first to admit that I took the week off from exercising, though I plan to restart this week. I got a terrible cold (with fever) and needed the break. I find myself eyeing a treat in the pantry and then thinking, "oh yeah, I can eat that!" And a few times, Doug has said, "oh no, it's after 8" as I am eating something. I love the habits that were started and I am going to tailor them a bit for my own life, but it starts tomorrow. I allowed myself a full week of freedom, which was nice. But to be honest, I felt better in the challenge!

Hope you are all doing well and had a happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. i only exercised once this last week and really felt gross all week. i feel like i need to get myself back into the routine, but it is hard without the motivation. i need my motivation to be that i just feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete