Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Is it Saturday yet?

I don't know about you all, but this week has been brutal. I took my free day last saturday, and that was my first mistake. Halloween sunday was just painful... resisting all that candy and all the cupcakes that I have left over in my house. I think I need to just throw it all away, because I feel like I am just re-living Halloween day, everyday over here. It's so much easier to not eat treats when you don't have them staring at you from the kitchen counter, or from on top of the fridge. Eating fruit is all fine and good, and it's nice to get a little sweetness throughout the day, but I'm not gonna lie... all I really want right now, is a big, fat, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. Mmmmmmm!!! I know I can (and will) make it to Saturday, but sometimes I just don't want to, you know? Kay, that's all. Sorry, not a very inspiring post. Just had to vent a little. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment