Sunday, October 17, 2010

Let's just say that being on vacation all week long didn't bode well for me this past week...AT ALL. I headed to D.C. with every intention of staying on track and it just didn't happen. It's a little depressing how much I reverted back to my old habits this past week but it has made me that much more motivated to keep up the healthy habits that this challenge is forcing me to do. I realized that right now, while implementing these changes such as not eating after 8pm, I need to do a LOT of planning. It completely threw me off being out of my environment, having dinners that STARTED at 8pm, and trying to eat the way I needed to in someone else's kitchen. My little controlled environment here in NYC definitely helps me.

I'm so impressed with all of you who had perfect scores once again this week...you are very inspiring to me. I'm proud of ALL of us, no matter what our scores are, because atleast we're earning some points from week to week, whether it's 43, 30, or my very dismal 16. There. I told you all (not that you wouldn't have seen it any way).

Keep up the great work!!!

1 comment:

  1. sorry you had a bad fitness challenge week. :( you'll get back on your feet and have another awesome week. we missed you while you were in dc. glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete